MPH capstone office hour sign-up
Welcome! Spring 2013 MPH Capstone students should use this form to sign up for biostatistics office hours with me. Please also consider office hours with one of the other great TAs: Amanda Mejia
(biostatistics), Danielle Clark
(epidemiology, infectious disease), Carleigh Krubiner
(health policy, bioethics, international health and health systems, HIV/AIDS, resource allocation), or Elizabeth Rhoades
(qualitative research, climate change and health, American Indian health)
When signing up, please keep the following guidelines in mind:
- --Office hours are Tuesdays 9am-11am and Thursdays 4pm-6pm in W2207.
- --Sign up for only one 30-minute slot at a time
- --Sign up at least 2 days in advance
- --Be descriptive about your project and what kind of help you are seeking
- --Check the calendar (below) to make sure you sign up for an open time slot
- --Use only the form (located below the calendar) to sign up - requests cannot be made via email
- --I will confirm requests via email. If you request a Skype meeting (available to distance students only), I will include my Skype contact information and further meeting details in the confirmation email.
- --I will update the calendar below with scheduled meetings each evening
- --If you need to cancel an already-scheduled meeting, please make every effort to do so at least 24 hours in advance, in fairness to other students