Migrated to GitHub.
- BmoreBiostats blog aggregator.
- Genomics for students main page.
- Johns Hopkins University Center for Computational Biology.
- My GitHub profile, Bitbucket profile, and RPubs profile.
- Previous home site when I was at LCG.
- September 2015. Migrated website to GitHub.
- March 2015. Updated teaching, publications, and CV.
- March 2014. Updated Genomics for Students, teaching, and research tabs.
- September 10 2013. Updated website, fixed Twitter widget.
- April 14 2013. Added the Genomics for students page.
- April 03 2013. Updated all main pages in the website: index, research, CV, publications, teaching.
- Aug 20 2012. I have completed my website! It includes the material for many of the courses I taught previously and that I had been lazy to share. I also added my cv, posters, talks, etc.
- Aug 14 2012. I am starting a research project with Rafael Irizarry and Jeffrey Leek. Got plenty to do!
- Website is up and running! It will replace my basic JHSPH information page.