My publication list is available through my Google Scholar public profile. Below you'll find a list of my papers, presentations and posters in reverse chronological order.
- Shank EA, Klepac-Ceraj V, Collado-Torres L, Powers GE, Losick R, Kolter R. Interspecies interactions that result in Bacillus subtilis forming biofilms are mediated mainly by members of its own genus. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 2011 Nov;108(48):E1236–1243. ()
- Gama-Castro S, Salgado H, Peralta-Gil M, Santos-Zavaleta A, Muñiz-Rascado L, Solano-Lira H, Jimenez-Jacinto V, Weiss V, García-Sotelo JS, López-Fuentes A, Porrón-Sotelo L, Alquicira-Hernández S, Medina-Rivera A, Martínez-Flores I, Alquicira-Hernández K, Martínez-Adame R, Bonavides-Martínez C, Miranda-Ríos J, Huerta AM, Mendoza-Vargas A, Collado-Torres L, Taboada B, Vega-Alvarado L, Olvera M, Olvera L, Grande R, Morett E, Collado-Vides J. RegulonDB version 7.0: transcriptional regulation of Escherichia coli K-12 integrated within genetic sensory response units (Gensor Units). Nucleic Acids Res. 2011 Jan;39(Database issue):D98–105. ()
- Introduction to knitr for the Biostatistics computing club. It's live via GitHub pages here ().
- Introduction to High-Throughput Sequencing and RNA-seq for the Genomics for students working group. ()
- DEXSeq paper discussion for the Genomics for students working group. ()
- Introduction to R and Biostatistics (2012 version). I described this presentation in detail in this post ().
- Introducing Git while making your academic webpage for the Biostatistics computing club. The presentation itself is available via Bitbucket (). I described it in this post ().
- Introducing Biostatistics to first year LCG students as an invited speaker for the Bioinformatics Seminar series 2011 course for LCG students. I wrote a post about this talk at my blog. ()
- Bacterial Transcription at Bioconductor Developer Meeting Europe 2010. ()
- Introduction to using Bioconductor for High Throughput Sequencing Analysis at the National Bioinformatics Week 2010 hosted by the Center for Genomic Sciences (UNAM). ()
- Bacteriófagos: analizando su diversidad (Bacteriophages: analyzing their diversity) at the LCG third generation symphosium. ()
- Updated version of Global Analysis of Transcription Start Sites and Transcription Units in Bacterial Genomes at EMBO Conference Series From Functional Genomics to Systems Biology 2010. ()
- Global Analysis of Transcription Start Sites (TSSs) and Transcription Units (TUs) in Bacterial Genomes at BioC2010. ()