Department of Biostatistics
Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
615 North Wolfe Street
Baltimore MD 21205
I am a Professor in the Department of Biostatistics at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health. These days, I'm working in environmental biostatistics, researching the health effects of air pollution and climate change. Generally speaking, I'm interested in statistical methods for spatial-temporal data. Occasionally, I like to try my hand at writing software.
- I have a new podcast with Elizabeth Matsui called The Effort Report about life as an academic.
- Hilary Parker and I just published a book, Conversations on Data Science, which is a compilation of some of our discussions about data science on our podcast.
- I just started a data science podcast with Hilary Parker of Stitch Fix. You can subscribe on iTunes or use your favorite podcatcher.
- I recently published some books on Leanpub:
- Jeff Leek, Brian Caffo, and I are co-directors of a new online data science program through Coursera.