Department of Biostatistics
Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
615 North Wolfe Street
Baltimore MD 21205
Phone: (410) 955-2468
Fax: (410) 955-0958
Email: rdpeng at jhu.edu
Twitter: @rdpeng, @simplystats
Official faculty webpage
Google Scholar page
I am an Associate Professor in the Department of Biostatistics at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health. These days, I'm working in environmental biostatistics, researching the health effects of air pollution and climate change. Generally speaking, I'm interested in statistical methods for spatial-temporal data. Occasionally, I like to try my hand at writing software.
- I just started a data science podcast with Hilary Parker of Etsy. You can subscribe on iTunes or use your favorite podcatcher.
- I recently published two books on Leanpub:
- We will be launching a new program in Genomic Data Science this summer on Coursera. Check out the teaser trailer.
- I am looking to recruit a Postdoctoral Fellow to work on environmental biostatistics problems. Please contact me via email if you are interested in applying.
- Jeff Leek, Brian Caffo, and I are co-directors of a new online data science program through Coursera.